One of the most effective strategies for serious gamblers is the implementation of betting strategies. While they are commonly used by Roulette and Craps players, they are becoming increasingly popular among online slots fans as well, as they present a more secure option than budgeting.
Previously, it was thought that if a number or card does has not shown up recently, then it is bound to do so shortly. This is called the Gambler’s Fallacy. However, this system has been proven to be highly risky, and players are suggested to stick with more mathematically-based systems.
The most popular out of all betting systems is the Martingale system, which is a negative progression system. This means that players must double their bet every time they lose. This system requires players to have a very high bankroll, but it pays off in the end; once the player wins, they earn back all of the money they lost, in addition to a considerable profit.
There is also a system that is the complete opposite of Martingale, called Paroli. This system requires players to double their bet every time they win, taking advantage of winning streaks. This system requires far less money, but players can stand to lose a great deal of money when they finally lose.
The D’Alembert System is a much safer version of Martingale. Whenever a player wins they must decrease their bet (rather than doubling it), and whenever they lose, they must increase their wager. This way, players can slowly build their wagers on a losing streak, and allows players to keep a large portion of their winnings.
Latest casino news
- Play NEW Raging Rhino Slot at Bet365 Casino
Mon, 2014-08-04 by Martin Anderson
- Unibet Mobile Casino Games Promotion
Thu, 2014-07-24 by Martin Anderson
- Lucky Player Wins Huge 160,000 Hall of Gods Slot Jackpot
Thu, 2014-07-17 by Martin Anderson
- 888 Casino to review Luis Suarez Sponsorship after the Bite
Fri, 2014-07-04 by Martin Anderson
- What is the Difference Between Playtech and Microgaming Software?
Fri, 2014-06-20 by Martin Anderson
- Casino Tricks Revealed: the Maths behind the Magic
Wed, 2014-06-04 by Martin Anderson
- NextGen Launches Magical New Merlin’s Magic Respins Slot
Mon, 2014-05-26 by Martin Anderson
- Social Gaming Market Expected to Grow to $17.4 Billion by 2019
Thu, 2014-05-15 by Martin Anderson
- The Best Blackjack Books to Improve Your Strategy
Thu, 2014-05-08 by Martin Anderson
- Free Spins on Aliens Slot at Unibet Online Casino
Fri, 2014-05-02 by Martin Anderson
Latest casino articles
- Online gaming – Where to play?
Thu, 2011-11-10 by Evan
- Canadian Slots
Fri, 2011-09-09 by Beth
- Online Casino Bonus Games
Tue, 2010-08-17 by Beth
- Scatter Symbols for Online Slots
Tue, 2010-07-27 by Gary
- Online Slot Machine Paylines
Tue, 2010-07-27 by Evan
- The Most Popular Microgaming Slots
Tue, 2010-07-13 by Beth
- Online Slots Series: Tomb Raider
Fri, 2010-06-25 by Evan
- Downside of Progressive Slots
Fri, 2010-06-18 by Gary
- Football-Themed Slot Machines
Fri, 2010-06-04 by Beth
- Using Betting Systems While Playing At Online Casinos
Fri, 2010-05-21 by Beth